Wednesday, January 13, 2010

kay, so hey.

I don't really know how this is gonna go. I'm basically just writing off the top of my head. I'm sitting here in Computer Apps, a joke of a class. We aren't really learning... anything. I got this great new hat from my aunt, http://fiberdeviant.blogspot.com [: you should check her stuff out. She is absolutely brilliant when it comes to fiber work. I love the heck out of her.

Life has been kind of stressful lately. A lot of moving and frustration right here at mid-term time. not good. :\ I have too much on my mind with studying every night to be worried about moving and bills and adult stuff. I'm only sixteen, you know?

I currently have the Blue's Clues song stuck in my head along with Lady Gaga. Wierd combination. :) But that's me. Crazy all around.

TWEET TWEET.
birdy says.

so tell me a secret
and I'll give you a story
of how it was meant to be
just you and me
forever and always
till the end of time,
like old days.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment