Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Day At Charter. :]

Yeah, that was me, before school.
Nervous as all get out.
But the day went suprisingly well. :]

Woke up at six thirty and did my morning routine, left at seven thirty, and got to school.

=/

It was a bit nerve-wrecking at first.
To start off, Mom couldn''t figure out where to drop me off at and I was like,
"Just let me out... GEEZ!"
rofl

Then, when I got into the school, I was like,
"Heyyy... Mr. Bayne... It's, uh, me?"

And he took me to his office to give me my schedule:
1-PE(What a way to start your day.)
2-Biology
3- English 3
Lunch
4-World History
5- Algebra 2
6-Spanish
and my day ends there.

Of course I had to go on a day that was a half-day, so all of my classes were scheduled muy ritardo.
haha.

We only have three classes on Fridays, because we get out at 1:50.

So I only had 2, 4, & 6.

Next week, I'll have 1, 3, & 5.

JOY! :]

blah.

So, Mr. Bayne set me off to class with this girl, Katie(all I know at first.)

So I'm like, "..Okay. Katie.."

Never once registered that my friend Krista had warned about a Katie at Charter, hah.

So throughout the day, KATIE led me around and got gradually more annoying, snotty, and JUDGEMENTAL.

So we are on our way to lunch(with guess who? Katie.) By this time I'm looking EVERYWHERE for a place to turn around and back out of this, and as we are leaving the lunch line she asks me to hold her bag, so she could put her coke in it. So, this other girl, I don't know her name, reaches out to grab it and I let her. But, I grab the other side at the same, ever-so-lightly, to hold it open.

Katie drops her coke in it, and the girl lets go!

SO katie NACHOS go flying and land on my arm... ON MY ARM!

So now I have a CHEESE STAIN ON MY SLEEVE! ugh..

Then, (It gets better after lunch, thank God.) I go to sit with the friends I already had at Charter and find out I have some classses with them. YAY!!

And the rest of my day went good, smoothe and laid back.

:]

I still miss my JL Mann kids TONS. :[

Never forget..

3 comments:

  1. you had better miss us! 'cause we'll miss you like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been so pissed about those nachos. lol

    But I'm glad it got better for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck @ new school... dont forget to give everyone a fair chance!

    ReplyDelete