Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last night, 'twas funnn :)

^Justin^ ^Lauren^
:)
Okay, so iI was super bored and knew I was going to be home alone last night.
While talkin to Justin, he was like, "You wanna hang out?"
Which shocked me cause why would a senior wanna hang with me?
But it was a blast, and I made a new friend. :)
YAY!
But yeah we went downtown and chilled just walkin and talkin and then went to the mall and ate BREAD :) at Panera Bread! It was quite delicious.
I was like, super hyperrrr and Lauren was like, "You make us look like druggies, us just sittin around in a circle with the munchies(referring to the bread) and you bein' crazy."
We all got a augh out of that! :)
Then we went to Justin's place and watched Dirty Jobs or whatever that show is called.
HE WAS SKINNING AND GRINDING COWS.
Omg grosssss.
XP
So yeah, My night turned out to be a really, really good night when all I thought to happen was me being lonely.
Thanks Justin. :)

1 comment: