Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Anout someone who will never know.

not scared but a bit
i take that back
maybe just a little
okay im terrified
what IS this feeling?
could it be what i think it is?
is it possibly..
no it can't be..
but it has to be..
love..
i know i've just met him
but i'm already sure
i like him..
no wait there's more
he's making me want him
wanting him badly
and i know that he knows
i'm pretty sure he does too..
of course, i could be wrong
i've been wrong before..
so many times..
but, OH how he does me
with that gleam in his eye
the smile on his face
the hint in his tone
the shortening of space
with every step, every word
every smile,
hell.. everything he does
i always want more.
does he know what he's doing?
how much i desire?
how much.. he already has me..?
his actions say one thing
words say another
i wonder.. should i go further
should i even bother
i know..i want to
is it the right thing to do?
am i leading myself on..?
possibly traveling the wrong path..
all i know is..
i've got it bad..
i think i love him.

I wrote this... FOREVER ago.
the first day of band camp
when he arrived.
It was like I instantly knew
and I couldn't get over it untill recently :]
I have a new love :]
and I am sooooooo happy.
For once, I feel free.
You know?
Tis amazing.
The sensation of being with the one you love,
neing so close you can fell their breath.
ah...
But yes, I love to write poetry.
So be sure to comment and let me kno w what you think.

THANKS!
love you all,
Jarebear

PEACE.

1 comment: