Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The end, a new beginning.

the end.. a new beginning..
cutting
slashing
ripping through.
razor
skin
yes..blood too.
emotion
pain
love
heartbreak
life
death
everything you have
all at stake
blood drains down
upon the blade
down the sink
and begins to fade
its over
im done
"are you happy?!"
"..wasn't that fun?"
no.
its not.
its a false illusion
it was not a mistake
but a wrong conclusion
have to stop it
before it takes over..
again..
i have to..
yes..
its addiction
you know this..
it will get so bad
until it is meaningless pain
and then what..
go insane again..?
one day cutting
next its drugs
so stop it now
before its too late
drop the drugs
put down your blade..
get a life
start over
go out..
have fun.
never return
to this
horrid addiction.
This..
this was about me.
Like I said in a previous post, I have had many problems.
I'm super glad that I myslef can say, without a bad consciende chiming in, that I am clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment